Thursday, April 16, 2009

Five Things You Should Never Say To Me or Anyone Else...


So, its been a while since my last post. I went back to school and am currently spending my days under fluorescent lights doing a whole lot mundane tasks. ____ Me.
My inspiration has been a bit lacking due to six A.M. wakings and no coffee allowed in the classroom. I talk to mannequins and cut imaginary hair. It will get better, This I know. Starting what you want to do is always tough. Becoming a Mom was hard. Resigning to letting go of the single life was tough as well (maybe even a bit harder than the mom thing). Ultimately they are all worth it. Very, Very worth it.
I was day dreaming during the perm lecture today and came up with a list. A list of things I never want you to say to me...OR anyone else...


1. "That was Delicious! Is that a Rachel Ray Recipe?"

2. "You paint just like Donna Dewberry!"

3. "Do You Scrapbook?"

4. "I got this cute shirt at Wal-Mart"

5. "What does your Tattoo mean?" ohhhh that's the worst!


I will try to keep up the Circus better. Those recipes for the tea infused oils is coming. I am making lapsang suchong tofu this Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a langosteen or a butterflied prawn?? And what the hell is going on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty of that last one! Sorry!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete