Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome To The Simple Circus



Life is a Circus, and I love it. Here you will find random things, thoughts, recipes, and projects of mine. I live in a great city and have amazing friends. Good food, exceptional wine, and crafty crafts are a way of life, my way of life.


I'm no Oprah, but I too have a changing collection
 of things I enjoy immensely.
Currently...
 
 Cheap Spanish espresso coffee in a tin 

  French Toile fabric and it's numerous applications
                                      
        Our lady of Guadalupe Candles
                   
   Vintage clothing tags 
                                 
         Matchboxes. Matches are a dying breed
     
Growing my own avocado tree in a third floor walk-up

2 comments:

  1. What a insightful and informative weblog! I am teetering on the edge of my seat for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ringside seats on the acrobatic attempts at juggling motherhood, yourself, friends, daughter,sister, and whatever other roles you find yourself dancing with.
    With your sense of humor, tricks up your sleeve,pincushions for presents, and Dahlia to hold, the journey on Mother's Day and everyday can be nothing short of spectacular.
    BLESSINGS JOY LAUGHTER LOVE

    ReplyDelete